Friday, July 31, 2009

I have seven pieces started and I will never finish any of them.

I have the same problem with people. They're all half-finished projects and right now they're all ugly and badly assembled.

But regretfully I haven't found anything more meaningful to do with my time. So I'll keep getting half the results I want under the assumption that when I'm old and irrelevant I'll be able to achieve the things I needed to do when I was young and everything still mattered. I'd be able to get shit done too if I wasn't always trying to get something substantial out of the people around me, who are either devoid of inspiration or too caught up in what little they have.

Compromise is the biggest part of it. If I hadn't spent the previous five years compromising everything and had built something of my own instead I wouldn't be feeling the clock so much right now.

But whatever, enough talking about it, time to get a coffee and draw quietly in the corner until the skanks at tim hortons get tired of my creepy ass.

-SNUF

No comments:

Post a Comment